I would like to thank all you parents for making this year so memorable for me. Thank you for all your hard work throughout the year.
I have a gift that I am sending home for the kids. It is a slideshow of pics from this year. Unfortunately the DVD will only open with Windows Movie Maker on the computer. If you can not play your DVD I will send you a new one in a different format. Please email me at email@example.com and I will get to it asap.
Have a wonderful summer and good luck to you and your kids in Grade 1!!
Just a reminder that tomorrow our class will be having a non-uniform day (Pajamas – or comfy clothes only) for our Movie and Pajama Day!
Today we had a GREAT day over at Burns Park! We splashed in the water park, played on the playground, threw some water balloons and ate a ton of food!
Check out our pics on SeeSaw
A BIG thank you to all the parents who volunteered their time today to spend at the park with us and to all the parents to brought us the great yummy food! Thank you again so much!
With ONLY 4 days left of school next week I would like to update you on a few things:
* Monday we will be having a picnic outside during lunch time. If your child would like to bring a blanket to sit on they are more than welcome to. Nothing bigger than a beach towel please.
* Tuesday we are having a Movie and Pajama Day! This is a non-uniform day where pajamas (or comfy clothes) are welcome! We will also be playing some games and having some movie treats
* Wednesday is our year end assembly for the entire school
* Thursday we have Mass at 9am, then a quick recess and some final activities before dismissal and report cards at 1215pm.
A reminder there is NO SCHOOL on FRIDAY
A reminder that this coming Friday June 23rd is our Year End BBQ at Burns Park.
Please note the following:
* Permission slip MUST be handed in by Thursday or your child will not be able to come with us
* Please have your child come dressed in their bathing suits UNDER their clothing if they choose to go into the spray park. They will not be able to change at the park.
* Make sure you pack sunscreen, a hat, a towel, a water bottle and extra clothes for later in the day. All items must fit in their back pack or 1 bag. Each child will be responsible for carrying their own bag to the park.
* If you are bringing food for the BBQ, please bring it to the park for 10am. If you are unable to do so, you may drop it off at the Kindergarten room when school starts.
* Regular arrival and Dismissal times
*Parents are welcome to join us, but NO SIBLINGS please as this is a special day for your Kindergarten child
* If you can stay at the end of the BBQ to help clean up that would be much appreciated
* Please pack a morning recess snack for your child as we will eat this before we go to the park in the morning.
See you Friday!
Please take note of a few reminders for this week and next:
Tuesday June 20 : Dismissal at 12:15pm
Friday June 23: Class BBQ at Burns Park. Regular arrival and dismissal times. There are a few items that still need to be brought for the BBQ. Please check the outside K doors.
Tuesday June 27: Movie and Pajama Day! We will be having a Pajama party on Tuesday showing the movie “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” . If your child has any special treat and snack they would like to bring in to share and eat with their friends they are more than welcome to. Otherwise Ms Lemire will have some too!
Wednesday June 28: Year end Assembly and Awards with the School
Thursday June 29: Mass / Report Cards / Last Day of School / Dismissal at 12:15pm
If you have volunteered to bring in goodies for Ms Simone’s party on Monday, please make sure you drop off the treat at the CHURCH BASEMENT at 830am Monday morning.
DO NOT BRING THEM TO THE CLASSROOM! Ms Simone will be here on Monday with us so please make sure the treats go to the Church. Ms Finnegan will be there to collect them.
A reminder that tomorrow is Fun Day!
Please dress your child in red / white or Canadian gear. We will be having early dismissal at 1215pm.
Please return all library books as soon as possible. We are no longer having library for the rest of the year.
A reminder that we have a site called SeeSaw where you can see all the fun stuff we do in Kindergarten !
It is a great site for you to look at with your child and have them talk to you about their day.
If you need a reminder on how to access this please email me and I will send you the info.
A reminder that Fun day is Friday !
It is a non-uniform day where the kids are to wear red and white / Canadian things. We will start the day as a regular day but have early dismissal at 12:15pm.
Please make arrangements to have your child picked up at 12:15pm.