A reminder that this coming Friday June 23rd is our Year End BBQ at Burns Park.
Please note the following:
* Permission slip MUST be handed in by Thursday or your child will not be able to come with us
* Please have your child come dressed in their bathing suits UNDER their clothing if they choose to go into the spray park. They will not be able to change at the park.
* Make sure you pack sunscreen, a hat, a towel, a water bottle and extra clothes for later in the day. All items must fit in their back pack or 1 bag. Each child will be responsible for carrying their own bag to the park.
* If you are bringing food for the BBQ, please bring it to the park for 10am. If you are unable to do so, you may drop it off at the Kindergarten room when school starts.
* Regular arrival and Dismissal times
*Parents are welcome to join us, but NO SIBLINGS please as this is a special day for your Kindergarten child
* If you can stay at the end of the BBQ to help clean up that would be much appreciated
* Please pack a morning recess snack for your child as we will eat this before we go to the park in the morning.
See you Friday!