* If you requested retakes, they will be taking place tomorrow
* Library books are due back tomorrow
* Scholastic orders are due this Thursday, Nov. 17th
* We are studying the letter “P” this week. Please bring in images of things that begin with “p”
Have a great week!
* This upcoming Wednesday is Hot Lunch Day if you ordered it for your child. It will be a NON-UNIFORM day and the theme is the 80s so please dress your child in 80s attire.
*We are studying the letter “B” this week. Please bring in images of things that begin with B
*Library books are due this Wednesday, November 9th
* This Thursday we are having a litterless lunch. Please try to only use reusable containers for your child’s lunch and snack
* This upcoming Friday, November 11th is Remembrance Day. Schools will be closed.
*This upcoming Monday, November 14th is a PRO-D Day which means school is not in session
Please have your child bring in $1 for a poppy this upcoming Monday, November 7th.
Also, a reminder that photo money or retake requests are due this Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Tomorrow we are going to the Scholastic Book Fair (church basement) to view the books and supplies. Please do not put any money in your child’s folder unless you are unable to take your child after school as keeping track of and counting the money becomes a large ordeal and each class is only booked for a short amount of time. Your child will have a chance to look at everything and then purchase it with you at a later time. If you are unable to go tomorrow after school, the Book Fair is open today after school as well.
* The Vancouver Giants came into the school a couple of days ago to talk to the students about reading and physical activity. Today, I am sending home a booklet that encourages these things. All of the instructions are inside and if you complete the form (over a two week period) with your child, they will earn free tickets to an upcoming Giants game
* Photos are due back this upcoming Monday, November 7th. If you would like to keep the photos, please send in the correct amount of money. If you would like re-takes, please indicate this on the form and return the whole package. If you would not like any photos, please still return the entire package.
* We will be having family reading this upcoming Thursday, Nov. 3 from 9:10 – 9:40, Parent Participation Hours will be given out.
*Library books are due tomorrow
* We are beginning to learn the Hail Mary. I have sent a copy home. Please practice for a few minutes each day with your child.
* Tomorrow the whole school will be participating in a litterless lunch. Please try to pack a lunch for your child that does not require any wrappers or plastic to be thrown away. Instead, reusable containers are encouraged
*We are studying the letter “D” this week. Please bring in images that begin with this letter
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
* A reminder that there is mass tomorrow morning. Please ensure that your child is dressed in full uniform (including their sweater)
* Halloween falls on a Monday this year. October 31st will be a NON-UNIFORM day. Please dress your child in orange and black. Also, I will be allowing students to change into their Halloween costumes in the afternoon (after gym). If you do send in a Halloween costume with your child, please make sure that they are able to put it on with little to no adult support. No masks, weapons or make up please.
Tomorrow are the parent teacher conferences. A reminder that school will NOT be in session. Please arrive on time as the meetings are only 10 minutes. Also, a reminder that this is a parent event and thus children are not required to be present.
Looking forward to meeting with all of you!
* We are studying the letter “e” this week. Please bring in images of things that begin with this letter
* Parent teacher meeting times will be sent home today. Please make sure to check your child’s folder
*Scholastic Orders are due tomorrow
Have a great week!